Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas "Vacation"

I have been re-posting content from other blogs lately and thought I would change it up a bit today.

Lacey came down from Missouri to spend a little time with us over the Christmas Holiday. She and Toie went into San Antonio yesterday to do a little shopping and started sending me pics that I can only assume were applications to join "The Big Floppy Hat Club". I do have to admit that the sombrero picture is quite compelling but since they didn't actually purchase said chapeaus, nor did they bring me one, I can't approve any such application. 

I just found out yesterday that my parents are planning to visit from the Phoenix area in the next few days.  We are going to have a full and fruitful Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome as long as they are topical and aren't spam.