Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day #2of our grand adventure

I must confess I was a bit nervous to start this new kind of adventure. Don't really hear of too many people leading this kind of lifestyle. So in my experience thus far it's been interesting to say the least.  We arrived in Joplin Missouri today around noonish.  When Bryan informed me we may need new break pads for the RV which that got the ole blood a pumpin!!!!  I was worried for a little while until Bryan got ahold of a really nice fella that's coming to our campsite to put new pads on her. He just phoned us and told Bryan he would be here in about 15 min!!!!! What a nice fella!!!!  His name is Jeff and he isn't even charging us that much for doing it!  Makes me feel good knowing that there are still people out there that will help someone when needed.  We plan on getting to the southern tip of Oklahoma tomarrow for Bryan only wants to take the ole maiden about 250 miles per day.  Which I have NO problem with.  So in closing I hope my first entry into this blog (or any blog for that matter) hasn't bored you to the extent you want to bang your head against anything.  Lots of love!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you.
    Which gate guard co will you be working for?

    Consider adding a link to send private email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toie asked me not to include a direct email link for privacy reasons. Our gate guard company of choice is GGS

      Delete

All comments are welcome as long as they are topical and aren't spam.