Sunday, June 3, 2012

Greetings

Let me introduce ourselves.  We are Bryan and Toie, a couple of recent empty-nesters that are looking for more to life than the 9-5 grind just to scrimp and save.

We decided not long ago to quit the sticks and bricks and go looking for a bit of adventure. Some friends of ours had an old rv they wanted to sell so we jumped on it.

After doing quite a bit of research over the winter months, an almost fatal illness and an unexpected injury, it is getting to be time to go.  As of this moment we are parked at a friends house, actually in their front yard.  We have been here for a little longer than a month and we a expecting to move along to Texas here shortly.

I am hoping to entertain and maybe even educate my readers with what I post here.  I am also hoping to learn a few things along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome as long as they are topical and aren't spam.