Monday, June 4, 2012

Ramblings of a middle-aged mind

I have to admit to being a novice at this blogging thing. I know it is unrealistic to expect to be "a pro" the moment that you try a new thing. I am however hoping that somewhere out in the ether of the interwebs, someone will find this interesting to read.

I have been thinking awhile about starting a blog for a few reasons. First, it makes a nice dialog of what is going on and it is almost therapeutic to put thoughts to paper, so to speak (type). Secondly, it creates a record that our grandchildren can look back on when they get older. As of this writing they are almost 3 and just born.

Toie and I travel with our 9 yr old springer spaniel named Moe. We got him from the Apache Junction Animal Shelter when he was 7 months old and he has been more than just a companion.

I am presently wrestling with the idea of putting ads on the blog, while I would like to keep it as ad free as possible I need to be more proactive about our income sources than I was when we were doing to "normal" 9-5. I will keep things as minimal as possible so that you the reader don't lose the content because of the ads.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Bryan and Toie,
    Welcome to the world of full-time RVing. AND to the blogosphere.

    May you enjoy both and give them your all. I am subscribing to your blog because it sounds like it will be interesting.

    I invite you to check out mine:
    http://travelbug-susan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I do read your blog and find it quite interesting, especially about the hydrogen sulfide gas. You also give a good look at the day to day stuff that goes on while gate guarding.

      We can hardly wait to join everyone.

      Bryan

      Delete

All comments are welcome as long as they are topical and aren't spam.