Monday, June 4, 2012

Late night musings

Today started as a decent day. It was sunny, I was getting a few things done and then it happened. Toie hit her head and ended up with a nasty gash on her forehead. After applying a little first aid she seemed okay considering she rang her bell pretty good.

I got the spare tire mount slash cell booster antenna base done today. The mast is going to be a slight challenge due to that I want to make it telescopic. I found some 1 1/4 inch conduit that should work quite nicely.

Andy over at My Old RV posted my story about the rear bumper on the camper tonight. Click  here to see it.

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this, although I think it wil be easier to do on the laptop instead of the tablet.
Have a Great Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome as long as they are topical and aren't spam.