Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Testing. 1. 2. 3. Testing

It has been a busy couple days.  I got the antenna mast and mount mocked up for the Wilson Cell Booster.  I've got the antenna at about 20ft and have to say that it is an amazing system.  It's funny that I only have 2 bars away from the camper but I have 5 bars inside. If you ever plan on doing any kind of "remote" camping, this should be on the short list.

I've been using my Acer Iconia A200 tablet to write the blog and for internet usage in general and for the most part it has been acceptable. The portability and long battery life are a huge bonus, however, the android operating system seems to have a few issues when it comes to trying to upload pictures for the blog.  I found an app and I'm going to try that with this post. I'm going to have to get the laptop up and running soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome as long as they are topical and aren't spam.